In this article we will explain how to set up a Google Project to be used for Authentication
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/projectcreate to create a new project
- Go to the oauth consent screen -> scroll down to 'Authorised domains' and add the domain 'jamfcloud.com'
- Go to credentials -> create credentials -> OAuth client id.
- Select 'Web application', then go to 'Authorised redirect URIs' and fill in the jamf cloud domain with '/onboarding/oauth' so it becomes for example 'https://school.jamfcloud.com/onboarding/oauth'
- After creating the credentials you'll get a popup window with both the client id and client secret, save these in the settings